Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our website.
- Introduction: These Website Standard Terms and Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms and Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of our website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. If you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use this Website.
- Intellectual Property Rights: Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the license below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
License to use website: You may view, download, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions set out below and elsewhere in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- Show any material from the website in public;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for commercial purposes without our express written consent.
- Acceptable use: You must not use this website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
- User-generated content: This website may include user-generated content. We are not responsible for monitoring or reviewing user-generated content, and we do not accept any responsibility or liability for user-generated content.
- Disclaimer: While we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
- Limitations of liability: We will not be liable to you in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website.
- Variation: We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time without notice. The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on our website.
- Assignment: We may transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions without notifying you or obtaining your consent.
- Governing law and jurisdiction: These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of India.
- Payments Methods: We accept both Cash on Delivery (COD) and prepaid orders. For COD the payment has to be made in cash to the courier delivery boy at the time of delivery. For Prepaid orders we accept online payments via PhonePe Payment Solutions which helps us to collect payment using UPI, Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking and Mobile Wallets (such as Paytm).
- Shipping Policy: We have created a comprehensive shipping policy, that you can read on our shipping policy page to know more.
- Return and Refund Policy: At SILVERCLIV, we understand the importance of customer satisfaction and aim to provide you with the best possible experience. We have a clear-cut return and refund policy in place to ensure your peace of mind. We encourage you to review the policy carefully to familiarize yourself with our terms and conditions.
By using our website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.